The best damn blog you'll ever read!

4.13.2010

Entry # Tres

Whoa, it's been a little while since i've been on here last. Oh well, i don't even think anyone's following this shit- but yet, i still just feel the need to post something. So let me just say what's on my mind (there's usually a lot): I am especially psyched for next Tuesday. For those among us that can't tell time- as well as those who don't own calendar (I'm not judging you)- one week from now is the infamous April 20th, and let's just say I'm getting my fill as far as the Jane goes. I have not been sober one day this month- which may or may not be good- but I say, to each his own. I got a job recently working as a douchebag server at a small-time amusement center restaurant, making tips and putting up with uppity customers like every other aspiring writer in Middle America. But atthe same time, the money coming in is definitely nice, and hardly any of saidmoney is even going toward illegal activities. With that said, I:
1) need to go to the CU campus by 4:20pm, if not boulder at least.
2) need to...stock up for the occasion (obviously).
3) need to get a new bowl, as my previous one got inexplicably launched- and I mean fuckin' launched- into my bedroom wall like on the first. I took it as a sign.

so hopefully I can accomplish all of those by then. Show me some love if you guys love cannabis as much as I do! You know I'd show some if you asked...